#1 This is a protected blog. Right click has been disabled
#2 No spamming on the Tagboard
#3 No Vulgarities
#4 Not happy, click here.
#5 Enjoy yourself.
Now Playing
profile
Name:Karl Chua Zheng-Kai(Kow/Moo)
D.O.B:
Age: 15+++
School: Ngee Ann Secondary School
Birthday: 17 November and DON'T YOU FORGET IT
Pussy! Go cry to your mama!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Today. Good Friday. Woke up early o.o 7+ And went back to sleep. I'm super pro, I lazed in bed until 8+ then went to use computer. Mom went to buy breakfast from market then ate like around 10++. After eating I felt so full. What to do? Go back to sleep!! =DD Believe me I slept until like 1+ Then I woke up again. Feel like a pig by sleeping so much. Anyways had to get ready cause was going to meet the guys for a movie. Ended up leaving 10 minutes late :o Was busy chatting with that weird funny retarded whats not squirrel. Anyway all of us were late...Except for Darryl o.o I was 5 mins late, Jonathan & ASD 10 minutes and Faris 20 minutes.
So we wanted to watch the 3.15 show. Ended up watching the 4.50 show!! Why? Went to eat. and 4.15 no space. Thus the result. Anyway went to watch FNF 4. Quite nice la I have to say. After that ASD gtg so he left first and we went to find food for dinner. We seriously did some stupid stuff. We walked around the malls for 1 hour and in the end Faris and I didn't eat there. We saw 4R1 people. Darryl and Jonathan went to eat with them. Thats why Faris and I left first cause I didn't want to Pangseh Faris. What can I say? I'm a nice guy :)
Thats my day kinda boring don't you think? I wonder why sigh....
Sometimes I myself wonder why I'm placed in such a condition. I just hope it turns out well. All the best for us =D