#1 This is a protected blog. Right click has been disabled
#2 No spamming on the Tagboard
#3 No Vulgarities
#4 Not happy, click here.
#5 Enjoy yourself.
Now Playing
profile
Name:Karl Chua Zheng-Kai(Kow/Moo)
D.O.B:
Age: 15+++
School: Ngee Ann Secondary School
Birthday: 17 November and DON'T YOU FORGET IT
Happiness is such a Bliss~
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
So I'm trying to type this when my computer is lagging like some Windows 95 because I'm transferring all the photos from my camera I don't know how long it will take though. Anyway had to go to school again. Entered to canteen, headed for Faris, etc. First thing I heard, Moo. Lols Anyway assembly sort of sucked. WKT announced the B for BEST!! Results to the school. Anyway I didn't really care. :) Anyway lessons were boring today. A Maths, Biology and English? *Snore snore snore* After recess as usual sucky because I ended up sleeping during Elective Geog. Sigh I dunno why I can never fail to sleep during that period. Most likely its because its immediately after recess. Anyway, Chemistry was nothing much as Mdm Ashikin didn't come to class. I heard that she was speaking during lower sec assembly. Lol Stupido, my class ended early so headed to canteen meet the gang (if that is what you may call it xD) Strangely lower sec assembly extended by so long, 45 mins ++ I think o.o Anyway I stayed awhile then accidentally overstayed my time. I was going to be late for Chemistry tuition. Luckily my mom was able to send me there. :) After tuition was over I went back home and had to bathe. Then was going to send Joey back. (Don't worry not DMB Joey) Its the Dog I was taking care of to mate with my dog. :) Hopefully successful then I can ask around : Puppies anyone? Hahas Anyway I nothing much to say except something freaky which is ytd night I was singing to the David Cook song. Then when I went to my room, turned on the radio, the radio was playing the exact same thing. Freaky.